Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sowing Music

So wow, this was AGES ago. lil' bow (that's me) was fortunate enough to DJ at Sowing the Seeds earlier on in the year - it was an amazing festival and a warm up event for Rocking the Daisies (which is taking place this October in Cape Town). 



This was my first big DJ experience and I had so much fun! Why have I decided to flog the horse of history? Well, because I've finally figured out how to make Mixtapes to share the songs I love/DJ. 


Today I discovered Grooveshark and oh lawdy, it has made me happy!
I've been looking for an application like this for months, one that is easy to use for someone technologically-impaired like me, but also quenches my basic need: playlist sharing. 

So without further ado, my Sowing the Seeds Mixtape
This will be the first of many. Enjoy... 


No comments:

Post a Comment