Tuesday 5 April 2011

soap box with a smoke machine

Testing...1 2...

H... i?

*feedback*

Hello?

*echo*

So this marks my entry into the digital world, bumpy but for reals y’all!

This is really just a soap box with a smoke machine. Maybe throw a disco ball in every now and then.

So I get that I shouldn’t be precious.

The point of this is for me to just write again, for myself, separate (and more indulgent) from what I do for a living. I'll use flowery language if I want dammit; don't wilt the English out of me! And also because sharing is caring*. I bestow on you the only-child mantra.

There'll be pictures too. I heart pictures. And I'll move in with ideas.

I'm a bit of an analogue girl (not in a cool, hipster-laden-with-irony way, more in like a what-does-this-button-do?-EXPLOSION way) so bear with me while I navigate and blunder through this. Is ‘blog’ a word from the future? I can’t say it with a straight face. Blogerific? I’ll stop now and wash my mouth out.

L

*repeat in mom-voice

No comments:

Post a Comment